When you want to find blood pressure diet books, you may need to consider between many choices. Finding the best blood pressure diet books is not an easy task. In this post, we create a very short list about top 10 the best blood pressure diet books for you. You can check detail product features, product specifications and also our voting for each product. Let’s start with following top 10 blood pressure diet books:
Best blood pressure diet books
1. The 28 Day DASH Diet Weight Loss Program: Recipes and Workouts to Lower Blood Pressure and Improve Your Health
Achieve your weight loss goals with the comprehensive diet and exercise plan from The 28-Day DASH Diet Weight-Loss Program
The DASH diet offers a path to weight loss that is rooted in balanced eating, but its not the only key to your success. The 28-Day DASH Diet Weight-Loss Program offers a holistic diet and lifestyle plan to help you achieve your weight loss goals for long-term health.
The 28-Day DASH Diet Weight-Loss Program begins by tackling critical lifestyle components for good health with guidance for exercise routines, stress management, and a good nights sleep. With a 28-day meal plan that includes trackers to monitor habits and exercise, this book kick-starts weight loss and sets you on a path of long-term health.
The 28-Day DASH Diet Weight-Loss Program includes:
- A 28-day meal plan with recipes designed specifically for weight loss, plus 2 supplemental, 7-day meal plans for you to maintain the DASH diet beyond the 28 days.
- Lifestyle trackers that allow you to design your own exercise routine for cardio and strength training every week, and monitor other healthy habits.
- 100 DASH diet recipes for satisfying, low-calorie meals that include Blueberry Date Muffins, Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas, Shrimp Pasta Primavera, Classic Pot Roast, and more!
Start living your healthiest life today when you improve your health and lose weight with The 28-Day DASH Diet Weight-Loss Program.
2. DASH Done Slow: The DASH Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook
FeatureDash Done Slow The Dash Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook
At Last, A Truly Everyday DASH Diet Cookbook For Time-Saving, Easy-to-Make Meals From An Expert Recipe Developer And Cookbook Authority
Following the DASH diet doesn't mean giving up your favorite flavors and recipes. With DASH Done Slow, youll discover a DASH diet cookbook designed to help you follow the principles of the DASH diet while still enjoying satisfying, slow-cooked mealsfrom familiar comforts to surprising twists.
Packed with 100 simple, heart-healthy recipes, this slow cooker cookbook shows you how to pull off healthy home cooking without spending tons of time in the kitchen. From hearty vegetarian dishes (Vegetable Lasagna) and meat-friendly meals (Classic Beef Stew)to soups, sides and desserts, the recipes in this DASH diet cookbook offer something for everyoneevery night of the week.
This ultimate DASH diet cookbook for easier-than-ever, DASH-friendly dishes includes:
- DASH Diet 101: Brush up on the basics for a quick refresher
- Slow Cooking Tips: Discover tasty tips and slow cooker ideas to make your meals more delicious
- Fuss-Free Recipes: Explore recipes that use 10 or fewer ingredients and require 15 minutes or less of prep time
3. Lower Your Blood Pressure: A 21-Day DASH Diet Meal Plan to Decrease Blood Pressure Naturally
Make your healthy heart a habit with the diet and meal plan in Lower Your Blood Pressure.
As 54% of the 75 million Americans who suffer from hypertension know, leading a heart-healthy lifestyle is easier said than done. Recognizing both the rewards and challenges of dieting to lower your blood pressure, Jennifer Koslo, PhD, RD, CSSD, lays out an effective and easy to follow 21-day DASH diet meal plan to help you start and stick to healthy habits. Featuring over 75 low-sodium, high-potassium, and magnesium-filled recipes, Lower Your Blood Pressure is your kick-start guide to get your heart beating right.
Lower Your Blood Pressure contains:
- A 21-Day DASH Diet Meal Plan preparing you with weekly menus and shopping lists to start you down the right path
- Over 75 Quick and Easy DASH Recipes providing low-sodium, high-potassium, and magnesium meals made in 30 minutes or less
- Helpful Tips offering techniques to de-stress and nutritional insight
- An Essential Overview covering the basics of managing your blood pressure
Lower Your Blood Pressure includes recipes such as: Blueberry-Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie, Carrot Cake Overnight Oats, Asparagus and Wild Garlic Risotto, Enchiladas with Bean Medley, Tandoori Chicken with Rice, Halibut with Greens and Ginger, Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Tomatoes, Southwestern Meatballs, Peanut Butter Rice Pudding, Banana-Chocolate Chip Muffins, and much more!
Take the pressure out of keeping your sodium levels in check with Lower Your Blood Pressure.
4. The Everyday DASH Diet Cookbook: Over 150 Fresh and Delicious Recipes to Speed Weight Loss, Lower Blood Pressure, and Prevent Diabetes (A DASH Diet Book)
FeatureGrand Central Publishing
DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Marla Heller, in collaboration with bestselling cookbook writer Rick Rodgers, provides simple, home-cooked, DASH-approved meals to help promote weight loss and increased health benefits.
A healthy diet is only as good as the food it provides in its plan. Now in THE EVERYDAY DASH DIET COOKBOOK, bestselling author and foremost DASH expert Marla Heller, together with bestselling cookbook writer Rick Rodgers, makes it easy to prepare home-cooked meals that are fresh, fabulous, and DASH-approved.
5. Blood Pressure Down: The 10-Step Plan to Lower Your Blood Pressure in 4 Weeks--Without Prescription Drugs
FeatureThree Rivers Press CA
DescriptionFor thenearly78 million Americans with hypertension, a safe, effective lifestyle planincorporating the DASH diet principles and much morefor lowering blood pressure naturally
If you have high blood pressure, you're not alone: nearly a third of adult Americans have been diagnosed with hypertension, and another quarter are well on their way. Yet a whopping 56 percent of diagnosed patients do not have it under control.The good news? Hypertension is easily treatable (and preventable), and you can take action today to bring your blood pressure down in just four weekswithout the potential dangers and side effects of prescription medications.
In Blood Pressure Down, Janet Bond Brill distills what she's learned over decades of helping her patients lower their blood pressure into a ten-step lifestyle plan that's manageable for anyone. You'll:
harness the power of blood pressure power foods like bananas, spinach, and yogurt
start a simple regimen of exercise and stress reduction
stay on track with checklists, meal plans, and more than fifty simple recipes
Easy, effective, safeand deliciousBlood Pressure Down is the encouraging resource that empowers you, or your loved ones, to lower your blood pressure and live a longer, heart-healthy life.
6. The DASH Diet Action Plan: Proven to Lower Blood Pressure and Cholesterol without Medication (A DASH Diet Book)
FeatureGrand Central Life Style
Rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat and nonfat dairy, lean meats, fish, beans, and nuts, DASH is grounded in healthy eating principles that lower blood pressure; reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer; and support reaching and maintaining a healthy weight.
No diet has a medical pedigree like DASH, and this book is a simple, actionable plan that can fit seamlessly into everyone's life and lifestyle. It includes:
- 28 days of meal plans at different calorie ranges
- Simple tools to help you personalize a DASH Diet Action Plan for guaranteed success
- DASH-friendly recipes and shopping lists
- Tips for eating on-the-run
- Advice on healthy weight loss and exercise for every lifestyle.
7. The Dash Diet Weight Loss Solution: 2 Weeks to Drop Pounds, Boost Metabolism, and Get Healthy
FeatureGrand Central Publishing
DescriptionTHE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER--BASED ON THE DIET RANKED "#1 BEST DIET OVERALL" BY US NEWS & WORLD REPORT--FOR 8 YEARS IN A ROW!
Readers will enjoy a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, low-fat and nonfat dairy, lean meats/fish/poultry, nuts/beans/seeds, heart healthy fats, and limited amounts of whole grains. Banished are the empty calories from refined grains and added-sugars. The result: improved metabolism, lower body fat, improved strength and cardiovascular fitness--with the diet plan proven to lower cholesterol and blood pressure without medication, and withoutcounting calories!
Superior to the original DASH diet for heart health and turbocharged for weight loss.
8. Reversing Hypertension: A Vital New Program to Prevent, Treat, and Reduce High Blood Pressure
DescriptionIt Strikes One in Four Americans Without Warning... it triples your risk of dying from a heart attack...it increases your risk of stroke sevenfold...it can lead to kidney disease, diabetes, and blindness...and to fight it, you may be taking expensive-and dangerous-drugs. Now Dr. Julian Whitaker, a leading champion of nutritional medicine and the author of Reversing Diabetes and Reversing Heart Disease, unleashes a new weapon in the war against hypertension. His simple yet dramatically effective plan offers: * a comprehensive program of diet, exercise, nutritional supplements, and stress management-to replace or cut down your dependence on medication * Dr. Whitaker's Quick Start Diet-to decrease dangerously high blood pressure fast * over 30 easy recipes for delicious, low-fat, healthy eating * custom-tailored exercises, from simple stretching to extensive walking regimens * tips on how to properly balance your salt intake and drink more water-hypertension's most overlooked remedy * important information on inexpensive mineral supplements, EDTA chelation and EECP therapies, and much more.
9. Hypertension Cookbook: Cure High Blood Pressure with Healing Foods - 101 Healthy Recipes (Volume 1)
DescriptionLOWER HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE NATURALLY
Regardless of what medications youve been prescribed by your doctor to treat hypertension, making lifestyle changes are essential to lowering blood pressure. You have probably heard that you need to eat a healthier diet with less salt. However, there is an effective and scientifically proven nutritional solution that includes supplements and healing foods that lowers high blood pressure naturally.
10. Daily Dash for Weight Loss: A Day-By-Day Dash Diet Weight Loss Plan
DescriptionLose Weight and Lower Your Blood Pressure with Daily DASH for Weight Loss
Daily DASH for Weight Loss shows you how to easily lose weight and get healthy with the diet rated #1 overall by US News and World Report. Based on extensive scientific study, the DASH Diet has already helped millions of people take control of their health. By making simple adjustments in your diet and exercise routine--all while enjoying a variety of satisfying, delicious meals--you can achieve the weight you want. Daily DASH for Weight Loss takes the mystery out of losing weight, lowering blood pressure, and getting heart healthy.
Daily DASH for Weight Loss will help you lose weight with:
- 80 heart-healthy, flavorful recipes including Creamy Cheddar Grits with Shrimp, Pork Loin with Figgy Sauce, and Lemony Angel Food Mini Cakes
- 28-day meal plan for weight loss
- 10 scientifically proven reasons why the DASH Diet works
- Handy guide to serving sizes for DASH Diet-approved foods
- Tips for understanding your 3 key health indicators